Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meet the Staff - Erin O'Connor

As tenants are moving out and new neighbors are moving in this spring, we thought it would be a great time for the Weymouth Common tenants to “get to know” our property manager a little better. You’ve probably seen her around showing new apartments and delivering your packages. Meet Erin O’Connor! 
Erin is originally from the South Shore currently residing in Newton and claims to be abnormally close with her extended family - they love to find excuses to get together on a regular basis- sometimes for no reason other than to eat and have a few cocktails!

"My boyfriend and I love to travel, probably too much, but I like to live by the motto of "you only live once, enjoy it while you can" so far I think I have done a pretty good job of sticking to it."

How long have you been working at The Commons
Highlight
I have been at Weymouth Commons for coming up on one year. I have been with Corcoran Management for 11 years.

What's your favorite part of working at a Corcoran property?
Highlight
My favorite part about working at a Corcoran property is my co-workers. I have made some great friends through the years and they make my already fun and busy days that much better!

Best thing a resident or coworker has ever brought into the office (snacks, stories, etc)!
Highlight
One day a co-worker who will remain nameless :) went to heat up her lunch and when she came back to the office to eat it was discovered that she had brought in 2 hamburgers for lunch. She proceeded to casually eat her hamburgers while finishing up some work, and it is something we still laugh about over 6 months later.
 Favorite Movie
Highlight
Mrs. Doubtfire

Favorite Band / Musician
Highlight
I like too many to pick just one but have to admit I am a sucker for pop music.

Favorite thing to do when not at work?
Highlight
Spending time with my family and friends and traveling.

Favorite Resident Story?
Highlight
A couple who had just moved in to the property I was working at came into the office to ask if they could ask me an "out of the box question". I said yes and they asked if I wouldn't mind opening an email on their phone that was revealing the gender of the baby they were expecting. They were having a gender reveal party that night for their family and friends and didn't have anyone else to ask to seal the gender in an envelope to go to the bakery. It was such a happy and exciting moment to be a part of!

What three words best describe you?
Highlight
Loyal, Silly, Dependable

No comments:

Post a Comment